Friday, November 24, 2006

Good time with Mark,Lena , Mom and Dad over.

Happy Thanks Giving.

Black friday is not my idea of fun going shopping so Stephanie, Morgan and I went out for a boat ride. Pretty nice.









We sure had a good time with Mom and Dad over. It is great to get together once in a while. Can't wait till this summer. Geoff and Dad battled it out for the lead in the clay shooting contest. The old guy still has it. He was making dust out of those clay plates. We all got schooled that day. The weather was cold while they were here, and of cource, now it is warm again.














" OK, now, gimme that thing, you! Ill show you how it is done."









Went for a pretty nice hike in Clifty Falls State park.

Stephanie:

I am pretty nice when I am not teasing Geoffrey and driving my Mom and Dad crazy.
















Have a Happy Holidays Everyone

No comments: