Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day!

Vienna and Nana in Logan at the park!
Our bruised and battered boy and his bunny!
I haven't seen a new post in awhile so I thought I'd break the silence. Things with us are going great! Busy Busy Busy as I'm sure you all know. I seems that this time of the year the schools want to cram as much as possible into the month of May. The dance studio is getting ready for recital so I'm putting in extra time there, the kids are in soccer, T-ball, tumbling, dance, girl scouts, and whatever else comes our way! Trust me, I'm trying not to overschedule!!! Saxon took a tumble out of the car a couple of weeks ago and boy did he get a goosegg! From that goosegg came a swollen nose, two black eyes, and questionable looks to the parents from everyone who encountered him!! A few days after that he took another blow to the head when he decided to take a causual stroll in front of Vienna's swing. I'm suprised social serviced hasn't arrived at our door. We have also decided to be owners of rabbits. It is a long story, but we have two new lion head bunnies and they are cute. Very easy to take care of and the kids love them. Now all we need is some chickens, a few goats, and a cow and we will have a regular old farm!!! NO THANKS! No more animals for me. I'm just glad our kids take care of the ones we have.
We are heading up to mom and dad's for Mothers Day! I hope all of you mothers have a nice peaceful mothers day. The thing about mothers day is, we don't really get the day off, EVER! We are always mothers and that is all there is too it! I've learned not to expect much on this day. But it is wonderful at the least. Oh Wells, I hope everyone's is grand!

2 comments:

HALV1000 said...

Just how fast was that car going at the time?

Roxanne

HALV1000 said...

OH it was parked! What kind of a mother do you think I am!! No really if it was moving I wouldn't be too shocked!