Thursday, May 15, 2008

Updates!
Well, just thought I would post because I think someone told Mark they needed a link to my blog to catch up on us! I know Lori has it, but anyone else - here it is!
You can see we've been really busy! Hope you all had a great Mother's day. I have had my littlest sister Natalie here for the past 2 weeks helping us out until the baby comes and it has truly saved my sanity!! It's getting really hard to move, yet thanks to her I have not been put on complete bed rest like with Lena and Dane! Mark put together our new ROUND crib today in the baby's room! I am really excited about that. Her room is slowly coming together.
Mark is working hard as always- they are in the process of searching for a third partner at his practice- so that it continues to grow. Lena is learning to read slowly- it's been a struggle for us but it is finally working. She is loving the spring weather though and riding her bike a lot. We are excited that she was accepted into a Magnet school specializing in the ARTS for 1st- 5th grade. She will love that I am sure. Dane is my sweet boy as always. Lately he has been carrying a bag around saying he's really busy and has to go to work- as a race car driver. Big shock- huh! haha. He told me the other day that when he drives his race car Mark and I, Lena and Natalie should all come to watch him. haha! So cute.
Anyway- that's all for now - we'll keep ya'll updated when the baby comes! Love ya!
Mark and Rachel

No comments: