Thursday, June 05, 2008

New blog!

I decided to create our own blog. I will still post some on here as well, but check out ours when you get a chance. Rachel, I am obviously going to need some help designing a cool blog. You seem to be the expert because yours is amazing! Here it is http://higbeesinreallife.blogspot.com/Check it out! I posted some new pictures of Cache. He is doing great! I can't believe that at 7 weeks he is already the size of a 4-month old! We are all totally crazy about him. Hey Rachel, how about havin yours now!!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Hey Lori, it's Elisha (Hillstead) Richards. I tried to visit your blog but for some reason the link is not working. I can't believe how much Vie and the boys have grown. Congrats on the baby. I wasn't even aware that you were prego until Uncle Brian sent us the pictures of your little boy. He is a cutie. I hope that all is well for you and the fam. You all look great.

HALV1000 said...

Hi Elisha!
So good to hear from you. How are you?? Try clicking my blog again and this time it will work. I would love to hear about how you are doing!
- Lori