Saturday, July 05, 2008

Everyone is in Trouble!









So, I have been looking and I have realized that no one has been keeping up with this family blog thing! Scott, where have you been?? and Brian, get busy will ya?? One or two posts a month isn't going to kill you. It's nice to see what you guys are doing but it doesn't work if you don't do it!! Mark and Rachel are off the hook because they keep up on their own blog. Also, we need to figure out how we can get Paul's family to post too. It would be nice to see how they are doing as well. Oh wells, maybe I am the only one who thinks it's pretty cool to know how everyone is doing!




We had a fabulous 4th and I hope all of you guys did too! Check out our pictures and stories on our blog http://www.higbeesinreallife.blogspot.com/




It's funny to think it was last year that we were all together up in Midway! What a fun time that was! Here are a few pictures for a trip down memory lane! My favorite part was finally being all together again. I remember how great it was to hear what dad had to say after the slide show that last night. Hopefully you guys all remember what a memorable thing that was! Love you guys!

No comments: