Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Missing the Fam!

Well, thanks Brian for keeping us updated on your fam! Rachel has an amazing blog and it is so fun to be caught up on her family too, but Scott and Paul!! What happened to you? You guys still alive? I was showing Vienna past posts and she was loving seeing all the pictures then she said, "Mom, how come they don't post anything anymore!" So, get busy! Some of us enjoy seeing how ya'll are doing! Don't forget to check out the Ohio Halversen's blog and my blog too! (link is on the sidebar if you don't already know!) Holidays are coming and as usual, we probably won't see too much of each other, but the internet helps bridge the gap!

Vienna and I were going through an old album and I remembered how great it was to have 4 fabulous older brothers! Love you guys! Thanks for helping me become the person I am today! I am a lucky girl! Here is a little trip down memory lane!





No comments: