Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thanksgiving at Mom and Dads!

My Little Girl and I skating away!
Kael LOVED Mom's Turkey!



We had a great Thanksgiving at Mom and Dads this year. Bryce and I were thinking it was going to be just us, but last minute Paul and his family were able to come down for a visit. We had a great day full of great food and even a couple of football games! I even tried some great new recipes! The weather really changed for the colder right before, so not a lot of outside activities, but we had a great time!

Bryce, the kids, and I drove up to Logan for the last football game of the year (no bowl games for Utah State surprise surprise!) We had a lot of fun. We did some swimming, eating at our favorite Chinese restaurant, and playing around. On the way home we stopped by the Air Force Museum at Hill AFB and had so much fun! The kids thought that was excellent, so did I. Seeing an F-16 and a Blackbird and some of those other planes up close is quite and experience!

Vienna had her first performance of the season down at the Gallivan Center in SLC. She did beautifully! She sure loves to perform even in 20 degree weather! Afterwards we went skating and I tried to teach her a few tricks! She now wants to skate and I'm thinking she better sitck with dance ( its a little cheaper). Mom came with us and we went out for dinner to an Indian Restaurant. We rode to train to see some Christmas lights and do a little shopping downtown! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

You guys are so Cute out on the ICE! =)