Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh my gosh! The Insanely cold weather is actually good for something!!!

Snowboarding with the cousins was a total blast. I think I have found my new love in life. It almost makes the insanely cold weather worth it. I am so grateful to Paul, Linette, and the cousins for showing me such a sweet time. I am already going snowboarding again at Grand Targhee this weekend with some friends. I am still trying to get used to the cold, I often break out in convulsive shivering, but I think it is worth it. Thanks again Idaho Halversens!!!
Love always,
Jessica

2 comments:

Indiana Halversen's said...

What a foxy babe! Work it sister!

MOM

Rachel H said...

Hey Jessica,

My sister Natalie has applied to BYU provo and idaho- and I wsa thinking I should give you her email so you can tell her what it's like up there! She is really excited to know, and I am sure she would just like hearing from you too.
Here's her email-
Natalie_Helene@hotmail.com

Anyway- Keep us posted how you are!
Rachel