Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Fun Weekend with Jessica!

Hangin out at the Higbees watchin the Superbowl!
Jessica, the snowboardin' HOTTIE!
This is Bobby the ROCKER! "I'm not gonna lie to you!" The COOLEST chicks in the whole world!!

Jessica and her friend Bobby came down for the weekend to hang out and go snowboarding. We had a great time. Snowboarding at Brighton was great even though the snow could have been a little better. Jess is now suffering from a bit of a sore butt, but I think she'll live. She did awsome for her second time, Iwas totally surprised! Her friend Bobby is somewhat of a pro and showed us all up. I realized that I need to quit being so wimpy. I love ripin' up the mountain as long as I don't fall and get hurt. Bobby helped me realize that I need to get crazy every once and awhile and hit some sweet jumps. If I wreck, at least I had fun doing it right?

We came back to mom and dad's house where we enjoyed a fabulous dinner and some pretty entertaining videos of the Indiana Halversens when they lived out here. That was a treat seeing Jess when she was 6, LISP and all! Let's just say she was quite embarrassed!!

Today they came back to our house for dinner and a very small Super Bowl party. The kids LOVED playing with Jess and Bobby and couldn't leave them alone. Jumping on the tramp, playing games, wrestling, and array of acrobatics has left them very tired and ready to relax in the freezing cold of Rexburg. The weather was pretty nice here in Utah and they were not too excited for the frozen tundra! We had a great time and can't wait for them to come back so we can carve up the mountain!

1 comment:

HALV1000 said...

yuck! Nice pic of me Lori! i look gross!