Saturday, April 14, 2007

An EGGSTREME Easter in Utah!









O.k. so I know this is a week late, but better late then never! We had a nice Easter with mom and dad and Brian and Jess. After a visit from the Easter Bunny, they came to church with us which was fun then we had a little Easter dinner at my house! Then we did a little digesting and decided to go for a walk to the park! Sounds real exciting I know, but sometimes it is just nice to hang out and be together. I think mom and dad even scored a nap at some point during the day!! The park was fun! Lots of goofy pictures, playing with the dogs, and just plain ol' fun! The only thing missing was everyone else! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We miss everyone very much. Seeing Brian makes me realize how much I miss the whole family. Thank goodness for the family reunion!

1 comment:

Rachel H said...

Hilarious! You are a crazy bunch. =) Looks like you brought the fun where ever you went that day.