Saturday, April 07, 2007

Let's FLY!



I happy to announce that we finally bought our tickets to UTAH for July!!! It was a difficult thing to find- but I think we were really blessed to get what we did! Of course I have been checking for months and every time I have they have been around $400 (or MORE) a pop! I was getting kind of worried! Then, yesterday, I looked for a half hour online and literally EVERY date I put in was unavailable on travelocity! THEN, I checked some airlines online directly and they quoted me $560 a ticket! I was starting to think we'd have to come to Las Vegas to get to Salt Lake. I called my mom and told her my predicament, and true to form she pulled some magic and found us tickets going into SLC for 250 a ticket TOTAL with taxes and everything! I have NO IDEA how they showed up!
Soooo, this is the deal. We are getting in on the 3rd of JULY, which is really nice for us because it allows all of us to fly in together, (we were planning on flying completely separately) and then Mark will stay until Sunday. We, on the other hand are staying for 3 whole weeks! I was originally wanting to stay with the kids for 2 weeks, but those dates were not available. SOOO, I am hoping to do this. 1 week at Lori and Bryce's, 1 week at Nana and Papa's and then split the last week between my old college roommate (lives in provo) and a good friend of mine from Texas that lives in Saratoga now. I am super excited to get away for all this time and want to make it a fun vacation. So I want to plan lots of fun things!! Anyway- just had to share!
Rachel and Mark

No comments: