Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer is Over!

Hangin out on the boat and "TUBIN"
Saxon is our Boat FANATIC!
First Day of Schoos Threads!
Saxon going au naturalle on the ranch!

Well, Vienna started 1st grade on Tuesday and I am coming to the realization that summer is pretty much over. Sending your first child off to first grade is quite somthing. I never realized how long school really is. I found myself missing my little girl in the early afternoon and watched the clock slowly tick by until she walked through my door. And all she could say about her first day of school was "Mom, we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit, and a cookie for lunch!!" Yes, lunch was the highlight of school for her. She never liked pb&j sandwiches at our house, oh well. She is loving school. It doesn't hurt that all of her best friends are in her class. I'm just hoping that with all the distraction she might actually learn somthing.


We took a short trip down to our ranch to camp last weekend. One last hurrah before school starts and we had a fabulous time, except for when Bryce drove the Jeep into a ditch!! We got it out o.k. and we had a fantastic time! The kids love camping and I only wish we had gone more this summer! All in all it was a good summer. The reunion was definately a highlight. I hope everyone else had a fantastic summer. I'm a little sad it's over, but I am excited for a little structure. Things seem crazy in the summertime. Here is a few pictures of our outings!

No comments: