Monday, September 25, 2006

Lena Turns 5!!






Fast and Easy is what we call this years Birthday party! Lena turned 5 on Saturday and we had a dual party at Chuck-E-Cheese with Rachel's neice Addie who turned 3 a day later. Last year I did this humongous princess party with kids from school & church... Complete with tiara cake, pin the glass slipper on cinderella, make your own tiara craft, musical poison apple game, etc... but in all honesty, Lena didn't seem to like the big group of kids so much yet. I felt like she didn't really even care. At the time her biggest concern was that the other kids were cramping her space while she unwrapped her gifts!!

This year she had a great time with family and games and pizza and cake. I loved not having to clean up, think up exciting games for a million crazed preschoolers, or really anything else!! She did do a little "grass is greener" thing when seeing the gifts Addie got verses the Amazing stuff she got... but what can ya do? Any way- here's a few cute ones for everyone!

1 comment:

HALV1000 said...

Happy Birthday Lena.

They grow up so very fast. Hard to keep up with the changes. I still can't get over the fact that I have a teen in the family now. Time has to slow down. Or I better take more pictures/movies.... So I can remember it later with better detail.

Great Photos.
Scott