Saturday, March 24, 2007

Its been a while

Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't been able to get on and write lately...
Time runs fast between school finals and work. In addition to finishing one school final and preparing for another, Shawn and I now have jobs. About two months ago Shawn and I started working at a local restaurant named Stockman's Restaurant. Shawn is one of the hosts and he says that he loves and enjoys it. I am an 'all around' person. I usually help with dishes, the chefs and servers, and other days I do pantry. (The pantry person does all the food that isn't cooked on the stove or grill. Things like salads, appetizers and deserts.) I like pantry because I get to make very large deserts that include LOTS, yes LOTS of whipped cream, ice cream and chocolate. But the best part is decorating the desert plates to go with the yummy deserts. Allen is painting large, upscale houses with our uncles and grandpa to earn money for his mission. He is working on his mission papers and should turn them in in April. Ryan is working on his art merit badge and will be receiving his first-class ranking next court of honor. Right now my dad is on a business trip in Oklahoma. Allen and I wish to give all of you a warning: As of next Monday, Shawn will be starting Drivers Ed! Please stay off the sidewalks!
Love you all/ Heather

No comments: