Monday, November 05, 2007

Baltimore Eh?

Well everyone... its nice and Brownish tan here :/ no snow yet to cover up all the dead grass and weeds... and the trees are loosing their leaves.. this dosent help to make it look more inviting ;P anywho.. I got some lovely Picks from Halloween and other things... here is a lil snapshot into our lives... ^.^ Here are some great picks of me and Ryan and Makayla Playing in the snow on Conference Sunday... We got a freak snowstorm that dropped like 6 inches of snow starting at around 6:00 am and leaving us with 6 inches of snow by 9:00 am... The trees around the neighborhood were Crumbleing under the sheir weight of the snow because they still had green leaves on them so the snow piled up on em... thus we went about the neighborhood beatiing the snow offa the trees with Rakes and Brooms and even a 2X4 :o It was Amazing.


Here i am Checking out the Snow... i almost didnt beleave my mom when she said we got snow... i was thinking... Yippy! and inch of snow as i walked up the stairs from my room, and low and behold... their was more snow then i have seen in like a year... litterally ;P


Yeah, I got Snowboarding on my mind!

Oh My.. when that melts.. its going to be a Big MESS and Oh how it was!


Here is Makayla and a Large Snowman that we built.
And Ryan Aswell. :)

No comments: