Thursday, November 08, 2007

Halloween Fun (a little late)


Vienna and her friends at our ward Halloween Carnival. She was a Chinese Fighting Princess.
Dr. Higbee and Dr. Higbee. We are the coolest don't you think?
My Little Monsters!
Saxon and his "Ninja Pumpkin Head" He too was a ninja for Halloween.
Oh yes, I know it is only a week late, but here is our Halloween update. I wish we had some sort of exciting news about the big night, but it was your standard get all the candy that you can experience. I took the kids out first and came home to a house full of people. Bryce invited a bunch of people over and they all brought treats so I wasn't too upset. We were very lucky to have Vienna with us this year. The past two years she went trick-or-treating with friends and this year decided she wanted to be with her family. We all felt so special!! The kids came home about 3 miles later and proceeded to count all of their candy taking special care of their "full size" treats. Saxon's was gone within a 24 hour period. Kael finished his a couple of days ago, and I think Vienna will still have her stash this time next year. Oh how I loved Halloween when I was young. I love reliving it with these little ones. Definately one of the best parts about parenting.

No comments: