Monday, November 05, 2007

Whats the point of having a Giant Robot if you can't Blow anything up with it?

Alright... So This is what we Dressed up for Halloween as... Actually this is me and My Friend Volunteering at a local Haunted house put on by the DARE program... Its got some way cool stuff... the Costumes down below like the Predator Costumes and others were made by a guy that works in Hollywood... some of the costumes like the 2 Predator and Jeppers Creepers costumes below cost $1000+... so we had to be careful!

Can you Guess Which one I am?

Allen~



Alright, From Left to RIght: My friend Ken, who leaves for Argentina Nov 14th, he is a True Cowboy! Next is My Friend Dustin in the Dracula Costume... He is an Avid Ballroom Dancer... Then in the Middle is Me <> Im in a Predator Costume from a movie called AVP <> Then Shawn is just behind me in the Red Clown mask and Rainbow Afro...Then Heather is the Clown out Front in Poki-Dots.. then at the End is my Uncle Travis also in a Predator Costume... It was Great fun!

Here are some of the Extra Masks... Creepy! :o


Alright, this is Me <> and Heather... Heather is the Clown, and i am in Jeppers Creepers Costume... I wish i had the Mask on when i took the Pick, it looks Real... i also got to stand on a Pnumatic Lift that would raise me 4 feet into the Air... and their were some real Knarly Wings that would Open up and Flap... it was like a 6 foot wing span... Deffenatly one of my Favorite Costumes and places to scare!
Alright... This Costume is sapost to be a Mutant Fish... Except im all Hairy... how does that work? ant i think this was one of the most hottest Costumes their are.... accept maybe the Warewolf Costumes...
Ok, on the Left is My Cousin Chris in a Warewolf Costume and Shawn is in a Mutant Squirrel Costume... Both are fun I Bet!


Ok, this is my Cowboy Friend Ken... and he is Picking his Zombie nose to find Delicious treats of the Groddiest kind!


This Haunted house ran for most of October till Halloween night and was a Blast to partisipate in... Their is nothing quite like having a bunch of Mocho College guys Cowering like 3 year old toddlers as they pass you by! If they have someting like this in your local areas, I HIGHLY advise you partisipate in it because its way fun and a good cause!


Ringo~

No comments: