Friday, March 16, 2007

From your local Halvie Crafter....

Hey there family- We haven't posted in ages due to the change in password. But hopefully you can check my blog when you want to hear what we are up to. (see here-http://rococomocco.blogspot.com/) I am currently making baby bibs, of my own little design that I am pretty excited about. I just posted the first one on my little Etsy store.

The idea is that some of my friends use the really ugly t-shirty over the head bibs because of practicality, so the babe can't get it off. So I came up with a little design that is stylish yet has a stretch neck with an extra button clusure for when the baby is extra small. Anyway..Lori and who ever else might care- I would love some feedback on it. Check it out!- www.BabyAdorned.etsy.com

See ya!
Rachel

5 comments:

HALV1000 said...

Rachel I love your bibs! They are totally cute! Yes, I know they just get all gunked up with food, but when I had kids using bibs, I always reached for the cute ones first! I love the material you used, what is it make out of?? I also loved that red and white baby blanket! Will you make me a king size for my bed??? I want the fur for sure! That handmade web site is great! I looked at some of the purses and there are some pretty cool things on there! Good luck with selling some of your things! Its fun to make a little money doing something you love to do! Trust me I know!

HALV1000 said...

By the way, that last comment was from me, Lori!!

HALV1000 said...

Sorry for the passwd and account mix up. Scott

By the way, Love your blog. Fun to read.

Rachel H said...

Thanks guys! I am having a great time. There is a baby shop website that will be taking a look at my things to carry, and also a local gift shop in our town is interested, as well as a bay boutique nearby- so I am getting some interest!
Rachel

Rachel H said...

I meant "baby botique" not BAY!