Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Loving winter but ready for Spring!




Here we are at this interesting time of year when we love the snow and all the fun activities that come with it, however wishing it were spring. With the temperature up to 75 today we can't complain too much! The kids wanted to know if I could put out the Slip n' Slide. That was too funny! Jess came out this weekend to hang out and we had a ton of fun. Vienna, Jess, and I went to Snowbird on Friday night to do a little riding. Vienna wanted to show Jess her SKILLS! Then we went shopping up in Park City with Mom on Saturday. Thats where I got to show Jessica MY skills! Shopping is always fun! In all it was a great weekend and hopefully after the interesting week Jessica had with all of her headbanging she had a nice time too!

I'm still finalizing all of the reunion plans and regardless of my nagging phone calls this week, we are still going to plan on having it the week of the 4th. I will get out our solidified plans by the end of the week! We are going to have a great time and I have some fun things planned. I can't wait for the 1st ever Halversen Family Reunion! It's going to be a blast! I'll keep you updated!

No comments: